Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
Our CPQ solution sets a new standard for sales productivity and industrial excellence in manufacturing
- Drives revenue growth and profitability by making it simpler and faster to sell complex products
- Increases efficiency by automating the quotation process and eliminating order errors
- Supports smart manufacturing by enabling new levels of connectedness, flexibility, speed and insight
Helps your team sell the right product - every time
Tacton's CPQ solution helps your sales team to position the offering that has the best chance of winning the deal.
Needs-based guided selling captures the requirements that matter to your customer, while dynamic 3D visualization supports the buying decision.
Connects sales and manufacturing - eliminating order errors
Because Tacton's CPQ solution validates the complete solution space after each selection, the proposed solution is always 100% correct, down to the bill-of-material (BOM) level. This connects sales and manufacturing in an entirely new way, ensuring that they always stay in sync and removing error-prone information handovers.
A dramatically faster quotation process
Accurate, high-quality proposals with supporting documentation are generated automatically. This speeds up the quotation process significantly, keeping you one step ahead of the competition.
Powerful constraint-based configuration engine, built to handle the most challenging configuration environments
- Constraint-based configuration means dramatically fewer rules
- Always presents the solution that best meets the customers’ needs
- Highly scalable – the stateless configuration engine handles complex models and high user loads with ease and speed
- All variables simultaneously considered. Ensures valid, error-free configuration – every time
- Automatic error resolution and no dead-ends
Supports the most advanced pricing models
- Manages multiple price lists and currencies
- Automatically applies country-specific freight, taxes, duties, etc.
- Built-in commercial and technical approval workflows
- Tools for collaborative quoting
Accurate, high-quality proposals with supporting documentation generated automatically
- Instantly generates branded proposals and supporting documents – product sheets, user manuals, BOMs, spare parts lists
- Documents in Word, Excel or PDF formats
- Supports country- and role-specific proposals
Sell across markets and borders
- Manages product variations based on local commercial, technical and regulatory requirements
- Supports direct partner, dealer and reseller channels
- Customer self-service portal
Easy integration with robust APIs
- CRM (including Salesforce®, SAP CRM and Microsoft Dynamics)
- ERP (including SAP ECC, Microsoft Dynamics and Oracle)
- PLM (including Siemens PLM, Enovia PLM and PTC Windchill)
Connect to CAD to generate 3D CAD models and drawings
- Autodesk® Inventor®
Intuitive and easy-to-use tools
- No programming or IT expertise needed
- Product data is maintained separately from configuration rules, making it fast and easy to introduce and update products
- Customer support by Tacton’s knowledgeable consultants
- Access to Knowledge Base online support
Tacton Extension for Salesforce CPQ
Extends Salesforce CPQ with powerful services so that your sales team can configure products and produce high-quality sales quotes including documentation, 3D drawings, pricing and BOMs – all from within the familiar Salesforce environment.
Tacton CPQ enables your sales channels to quote more accurately, close deals faster, and speed time to delivery. No matter how complex your products or business.
Watch CPQ in Action
The beauty of the Tacton Configurator is that it will guide the sales rep through the sale and get the configuration of the product and quotation correct each time. It now takes us only five minutes to generate a complete budget offer including pricing. This saves us tremendous amounts of time and money.
“Our biggest success is the fact that we are able to react so quickly and get quotes to our customers immediately. Some of our sales team are impressing customers by doing configurations together with the customer and leaving a budget quotation at the end of their visit.”
“We wanted to reduce the number of questions it took to configure a line by 50%, and we wanted more ‘first time right’ quotations. With Tacton, we ended up doing a lot better than that.”