In this webinar we will introduce you to our newset CAD integration, Tacton Design Automation for Autodesk Inventor.
The webinar will show you how to:
1. Create a Tacton Design Automation configuration model.
- Building up a Design Tree of components
- Adding Tacton attributes (parameters)
- Add, Setting up your data
2. Map the Tacton objects to corresponding CAD objects.
3. Create a nice-looking User Interface and to run the configuration model.
- The User Interface is built in four simple levels:
- Application → Step(s) → Group(s) → Field(s)
- When configuring you basically answer questions (Fields)
- When you are done, you will normally export your configured CAD model. We will go through how to export 2D drawings and 3D models, with different file types.
- We will cover the different offerings of the solution and their benefits and values
- Of course, the chance to ask questions during and after the presentation
- Attendees will get the chance to receive a 60-day trial license to test the product
November 29, 2016
4 p.m.-4.30 p.m. CET
Mathias Storm, Product Manager Tacton Design Automation
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR