What’s New in Tacton Design Automation 4.8 for Inventor
Join our webinar on May 16th and discover the newly added features and improvements in the latest version of Tacton Design Automation!
May 16th, 2017
4PM CEST/10AM EST – REGISTER HERE.
Oliver Dover, Product Manager Tacton Design Automation, Tacton Systems
Patrik Skjelfoss, Principal Business Analyst, Tacton Systems
Highlights in Tacton Design Automation 4.8 for Inventor
This version of Tacton Design Automation for Inventor has implemented many improvements and new functionality from our user community. This includes new functionality to control iparts, a new licensing tool and improved runtime debugging. The TCServer version has been upgraded to 4.6 allowing for new configuration functionality such as visibility expressions and domain definitions.
New Functionality for controlling iparts
- Now possible to control the iparts through variants
New License Utility Tool
- Completely new tool
- Improvements in license overview
- Simplified license return
- Node-locked and floating licenses collected in one place.
Improved Runtime Debugging
- Timeout analysis
- “Show in studio” functionality from the debugger
New Configuration Functionality
- Visibility/Read-only functionality
- Domain Definitions, new functionality allowing the user to reuse domain ranges
New Ease of Use Functionality
- Hide orange in execution view