What’s New in Tacton Design Automation 4.8 for SOLIDWORKS
Join our webinar on May 9th and discover the newly added features and improvements in the latest version of Tacton Design Automation!
May 9th, 2017
10AM EST/4PM CEST – REGISTER HERE.
Oliver Dover, Product Manager Tacton Design Automation, Tacton Systems
Klas Harlin, Sales Engineer, Tacton Systems
Highlights in Tacton Design Automation 4.8 for SOLIDWORKS
The 4.8 version of Tacton Design Automation for SolidWorks has implemented many improvements and new functionality from our user community. This includes more functionality to control drawings, a new licensing tool and improved runtime debugging. The TCServer version has been upgraded to 4.6 allowing for new configuration functionality such as visibility expressions and domain definitions.
New Functionality for Drawing Mappings
- Control the drawing view rotation
- Control the drawing view display state
New License Utility Tool
- Completely new too
- Improvements in license overview
- Simplified license return
- Node locked and floating licenses collected in one place.
Improved Runtime Debugging
- Timeout analysis
- “Show in studio” functionality from the debugger
New Configuration Functionality
- Visibility/Read only functionality
- Domain Definitions, new functionality allowing the user to reuse domain ranges
New Ease of Use Functionality
- Add attribute functionality in mapping editor
- Suspend automatic rebuild
- Hide orange in execution view
- Mapping components to variants directly by point-and-click
Read more about the webinar!