As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for working directly with several of our customers. You have documented experience of managing Customer accounts from a service delivery perspective. We also expect you to have a professional background that enables you to build strong relationships with our customers. The ideal candidate has several years’ experience working as a key account manager or as a line manager. Your focus is to drive every customer to a become a success and you take responsibility for the customer adoption and life cycle.
You will network across both IT and business units and be the key contact for Service offerings and current deliveries. You will work closely with the Sales department to find new opportunities, renewals and upsell, and to secure Customer Success. You will be working to ensure a successful implementation – across a broad set of offerings and business needs.
You will be based in our headquartered in the center of Stockholm, you will have the ability to travel and visit your customers. You will report to the VP Customer Success
You have long experience working directly with your customer, medium and large strategic enterprise, and from a service perspective. Experience with configuration technologies and solutions a plus.
You are hands-on, self-directed person who plans, prepares and executes in your role both from a delivery perspective but also see future demands. You are comfortable working with both engineers and board executives and you are an excellent team player.
- 10+ years of experience in the industry preferable working with advanced deliveries
- 2+ years experience working as a key account manager or as a line manager
- A proven track record of working with deliveries in medium and large global enterprise accounts.
- You have consultative solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise ROI to help the customers revolutionize their processes, to grow, and to become more competitive.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Masters preferred)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English. German, French is a plus
- You have the ability to travel
Interested? We hope so! Please send your application, including a cover letter, by using this link.
The candidate selection process will be ongoing.