We are seeking a proven top sales performer to help us manage our growing relationship with strategic global accounts. You will be playing a key role in driving Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solutions for large, industry-leading companies
Tacton Systems is a world leader in CPQ. Tacton Configure Price Quote sets a new standard for sales productivity and industrial excellence. We have customers and resellers across the globe, many are leading industrial manufacturers – companies like GE Healthcare, Siemens, ABB and Caterpillar. We work closely with all our customers, to help them revolutionize their processes, to grow, and to become more competitive.
As C-level Sales Professional you will be responsible for working directly with a number of our customers. You have documented experience of selling configuration-based solutions or other advanced IT-solutions. We expect you to have a professional background that enables you to build strong relationships with our customers.
You will sell to C-Level and across both IT and business units and be the key contact for executive discovery sessions, strategizing solution offerings. You will be working to ensure a successful implementation – across a broad set of offerings and business needs.
You will be based in our headquartered in the center of Stockholm and refer to the EVP Sales.
You have experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) to large strategic enterprise accounts. Experience with configuration technologies and solutions a plus.
You are able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles.
You are hands-on, self-directed person who plans, prepares and executes on lead qualification and sales opportunities. You are comfortable working with both engineers and board executives and you are an excellent team player.
- 10+ years of experience selling enterprise application software solutions, PLM or CRM, or similar business applications to large enterprise clients.
- A proven track record of driving and closing deals to C-Level in large, global enterprise accounts.
- You have consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise ROI to help the customers revolutionize their processes, to grow, and to become more competitive.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field required. Alternatively, Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering with additional business education (MBA or similar).
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English. German, French and Spanish in a plus.
- You have the ability to travel
What we offer:
2016 Tacton received The Top 100 Most Exciting Employers award. It’s assigned to those companies that actively work towards developing their employees, improving their workplace and increasing their employee’s engagement.
Our company is founded on innovative research and collaborative thinking, and we are just as dedicated to advancing the field of configuration today as we were when we started back in 1987. The engineers and consultants at Tacton are among the best and most experienced in the world. Tacton is a Swedish company but we consider the entire globe to be our workplace. Tacton’s customers operate globally and so do we. The strength gained from cultural diversity is a core strategy when we recruit new colleagues.
Our differences make us stronger, but we have one thing in common – The Tacton Spirit. The people of Tacton comes from many parts of the world and have joined Tacton with a wide variety of experiences. We are all different but have one thing in common – the Tacton Spirit – our value platform; Cooperation, Engagement and Competence.
Interested? We hope so! Please send your application, including a cover, letter to email@example.com. The candidate selection process will start in mid-August, 2016.