The year 2016 is a very exciting year for Tacton. We are releasing our new product Tacton CPQ and initiating a cooperation with our new partner Salesforce. We are growing fast and Tacton Customer Support is therefore looking for Software developers!
Tacton Customer Support is a team of consultants. We believe in sharing knowledge and working experience to insure a development of all team members. Our mission is to make Customer Support our mindset and not the name of our department. We have both experienced Business Consultants and Sysem Developers so that we cover all our customer’s needs. We have an international team and work tightly together. Humor is necessary to survive!
As a System Developer at Tacton Customer Support you help maintain the systems of our Customers. You will investigate incidents, design and implement smaller additions to existing functionality and give advice on design and planning involving our products. Our team acts as second line support. You will need to acquire detailed customer knowledge as we work with highly customized versions of our standard products. You will also act as a coach when needed for your junior colleagues.
How is a typical day for you at Customer Support?
Some days you are on Ticket Surveillance duty and keep track of incoming Support Tickets in order to be able to reply within 30-60 minutes. We have a morning meeting where we meet with the team and discuss issues of relevance from which we all can learn from. This is also a good forum to ask for expertise from others since there are about 30 combined years of experience in our rather small team! During the day we receive errands (tickets) created by our customers, either Product Support or Managed Support. We have two levels of support: Product Support and Managed Support. Product Support is included in the maintenance service agreement and could be bugs in our software etc. Managed Support is a higher level of support for customers with very unique needs in terms of how they have implemented our CPQ solution.
The requirements for the position are:
- 5 + years of work experience as a developer
- Backend development in Java/C#,
- .NET knowledge is an advantage
- Integrations with external systems (ERP, CRM, PDM, PLM, etc.)
- Advantage if you have worked with SAP and / or Salesforce
- Specifications – Design, functional
- Ability to realize customer requirements in into comprehensible and maintainable solutions to the customer’s business needs
- Establish excellent relations with clients
- Contribute to keep up team spirit
- Basic knowledge of Star Trek is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
Interested? We hope so! Please send your application, including a cover letter, by using this link.
The candidate selection process will be ongoing.