The year 2016 is a very exciting year for Tacton. We are releasing our new product Tacton CPQ and initiating a cooperation with our new partner Salesforce. We are growing fast and Tacton Customer Support is therefore looking for Software developers!
Tacton Customer Support is a team of consultants. We believe in sharing knowledge and working experience to insure a development of all team members. Our mission is to make Customer Support our mindset and not the name of our department. We have both experienced Business Consultants and Sysem Developers so that we cover all our customer’s needs. We have an international team and work tightly together. Humor is necessary to survive!
As a System Developer at Tacton Customer Support you help maintain the systems of our Customers. You will investigate incidents, design and implement smaller additions to existing functionality and give advice on design and planning involving our products. Our team acts as second line support. You will need to acquire detailed customer knowledge as we work with highly customized versions of our standard products. You will also act as a coach when needed for your junior colleagues.
The requirements for the position are:
- 5 + years of work experience as a developer
- Backend development in Java/C#,
- .NET knowledge is an advantage
- Integrations with external systems (ERP, CRM, PDM, PLM, etc.)
- Advantage if you have worked with SAP and / or Salesforce
- Specifications – Design, functional
- Ability to realize customer requirements in into comprehensible and maintainable solutions to the customer’s business needs
- Establish excellent relations with clients
- Contribute to keep up team spirit
- Basic knowledge of Star Trek is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
Interested? We hope so! Please send your application, including a cover letter, by using this link.
The candidate selection process will be ongoing.