Job Statement and Strengths, You’ll Need
The Director Professional Services, System Development is responsible for coaching and developing Tacton’s system development team to reach even higher level of team spirit and deliveries.
We are looking for you with strengths in team and business orientation. Your staff responsibility will be for 25-30 experienced system developers in Sweden. You need to have a genuine interest of value based leadership where Tacton’s values are Engagement, Cooperation and Commitment are central for us.
We want you to wisely allocate the system developers for our customer projects that Tacton delivers. This means you need to know your team members closely, both their skills set and their development plans. You will handle resource requirements, collaborate with colleagues in other departments and follow up results as well as contribute to Tacton’s strategy and vision.
The role also includes responsibility for process development with your team to always be in the front line regarding methods and knowledge.
We run our services from our offices in Stockholm, Warsaw, Karlsruhe and at our clients’ sites. Your responsibility will be for the team in Stockholm but you will collaborate with the Directors Professional Services in Sweden, Poland and Germany. You will be based in Stockholm and report to the Vice President Professional Services in Stockholm.
Characteristic of Tacton employees is that we like to work together and take advantage of the group’s combined expertise to find the best solution. We are curious about new knowledge and experiences, and to constantly improve our working methods. We care about our customers and colleagues and take full responsibility for our work. Above all, we have fun together.
We are looking for you who have:
- proven record of people management, leadership, building relationship and trust.
- strong interest in developing, mentoring and coaching team members, build a world class team
- experience from setting performance expectations, conducting performance and salary reviews.
- experience from management team collaboration and from working with tactical and strategic issues
- been responsible for a team’s profitability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- preferably experience of international implementation projects.
- experience from managing escalated issues and collaborating with other stakeholders to expedite resolution.
- manage personnel issues and team conflicts to resolution.
- been responsible of recruiting
- a Master’s degree or similar in IT
- good knowledge in English, both spoken and written
- excellent presentation and communication skills
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? We hope so! Please send your application, including a cover-letter. Apply to the role in our recruitment system via this link.
The candidate selection process will be ongoing.