Tacton CPQ sets a new standard for sales productivity and industrial excellence
The tool drives revenue growth and profitability by making it simpler and faster to sell and produce complex products.
With needs-based guided selling, your team can capture the requirements that matter to the customer, while real-time 3D visualisation supports the buying decision. Tacton CPQ validates the complete solution space after each selection. This ensures that the proposed solution is always 100% correct down to the Bill-of-Materials level, removing the need for error-prone information handovers.
Your key to smart manufacturing
Tacton CPQ is built on Tacton’s uniquely powerful product configurator. The configurator engine can handle even the most complex configuration challenges. Designed to support companies in their smart manufacturing (Industry 4.0) initiatives, Tacton CPQ brings sales in closer synchronization with engineering and production than ever before.
Tacton CPQ is an easy-to-use, web-based application. The product supports multiple languages and currencies. It integrates easily with surrounding platforms, facilitating data exchange with your ERP, CRM and PLM systems. For Engineer-to-Order companies, fully integrated CAD functionality enables automation of the sales engineering process.
Find the solution that fits your company
Tacton CPQ is initially available in two editions – Professional and Enterprise.
The Professional Edition features ready-to-use, industry-specific workflows, templates and processes to meet the needs of companies looking for a standard solution. For companies that require a more tailored approach, the Enterprise Edition can be configured to suit your unique business requirements.
Tacton CPQ main features:
- Solves the configuration challenges that others can’t
- Constraint-based configuration means dramatically fewer rules
- Always presents the solution that best meets the customers’ needs
- Highly scalable – the stateless configuration engine handles complex models and high user loads with ease and speed
- All variables simultaneously considered. Ensures valid, error-free configuration – every time
- Automatic error resolution and no dead-ends
Quoting & Proposals
- Needs-based guided selling
- Tools for collaborative quoting
- Supports advanced pricing models
- Instant generation of branded proposals and supporting documents – product sheets, user manuals, BOMs, spare parts lists
- Documents in Word, Excel or PDF formats
- Built-in commercial and technical approval workflows
- Multi-language support
- Country- and role-specific proposals
- Manages product variations based on local laws and regulations
- Engineer-to-Order functionality with CAD integrations
- Intuitive user interface with responsive design
- Robust APIs enable easier enterprise integration
- Enables order entry to the ERP system with feedback to the CPQ on status of the order
- SaaS/multi-tenant ready
- Available for on-premise licensing and as a cloud solution, licensed under a subscription-based model
Learn more about Tacton’s CPQ product by downloading the Tacton CPQ product sheet.Watch a demo