This webinar covers what’s new in the 4.6 TactonWorks release. The main theme is more advanced modeling tools and improved translation.
Some highlights for this release are:
• Language translation. Translation has been integrated in the standard software and is now compatible with TCsite. It is now possible for end-users to translate the complete web application of all four TactonWorks products.
• Default Values. With this new option it is possible to add one or several default values. The function previously known as Default has been renamed to Committed Value.
• Include Editor. It is now possible to manage included TCX models and Java scripts with the Include Editor in the Toolbar.
• Multi-Select. It is now possible to multi-select all Tacton objects and perform operations like cut, copy and paste, delete, move up and down, and create fields from attributes.
• Mapping Improvements. When hovering over a mapped Tacton icon, a tooltip box will show a list of all the mapped SolidWorks objects, parameters and documents. The Mapping Editor will also show which object or parameter was selected before entering.
Length: 17 minutes
Presenter: Mathias Storm, Product Manager