The following are the standard priority definitions for issues submitted to Tacton Customer Support, unless there is a different agreement in place.
- Material function is not working and cannot be restarted.
- Blocks work completely with no available workaround.
- Causing substantial effect on business operations.
- Functionality for major business process not available, i.e. crashes, loss of data, or severe memory leak, and no easy workaround available.
- High impact on business operations and, if not resolved, could impact long-term operations.
- Major loss of function.
- Time-critical How-To Support requests.
- Available workaround may be a reasonable short-term solution but could be labor intensive.
- Minor loss of function.
- Ordinary How-To Support requests.
- Immediate attention to maintain system operations is not required, and a workaround is present.
- Cosmetic problem like misspelled words or misaligned text.