This often requires detailed product knowledge – as changing a variable in one place can have a knock-on effect elsewhere. When you add in continual updates to already complex product lines and pricing structures, it’s all but impossible for your sales team to keep up.
In most companies, sales rely on input from specialists in different parts of the company, who in turn may require more information from the customer. All this takes time and adds cost. And meanwhile your customer is waiting for a quote.
Tacton’s sales configuration software masters this complexity making it dramatically simpler for your team to configure, design and sell your products.
Capture the knowledge of your best product experts
The powerful configuration engine in Tacton’s sales configuration solution captures the knowledge of your best product specialists and makes that knowledge available to your entire sales team. Even newly hired sales reps, dealers and partners will be able to quickly offer the best solution.
Selling that’s based on your customers’ needs
Guided selling helps your sales team lead the customer to the right product based on their specific needs and the factors that matter most to them. The solution grasps a customer’s requirements through needs-based questions that can be answered in any sequence. Those that don’t matter to the customer can be skipped completely – the sales configurator will fill in the blanks and find a solution that is not only valid, but optimal – first time, every time.
Your company will experience dramatic results using the Tacton sales configurator. Here’s why:
- Sales are empowered with the knowledge they need to offer the right product at the right price
- You’ll always offer the solution that’s optimal for your customer and for you.
- Even new or inexperienced sales representatives can effectively sell complex products.
- Shorter sale cycles lead to more quotes per year which in turn results in higher revenues.
- You’ll gain competitive advantage by being able to deliver accurate, high-quality quotes quicker than the competition
- You’ll have better control of your margins resulting in increased profitability.
- Administration is reduced for both sales and configuration specialists.
- Product specialists are freed up to focus on innovation and product development.