Since joining Tacton in 2008, Cristian has worked on projects spanning the globe for multi-national businesses. His international experience has brought insights into a wealth of industries including power generation, heavy industry, automotive, home appliances and maintenance. Cristian is passionate about sharing information and new ideas with colleagues, partners and customers, as well as showing how configuration according to Tacton can strengthen customers’ business.
From this author
- The traveling salesman, Tacton CPQ and orienteering
- The new industry standards
- Maximizing the “P” in your CPQ solution
- CPQ – not just a private island for sales
- Offer your customers what they really need – knowledge
- Are you ready for the year of the customer?
- What is guided selling?
- Helping your customer to make that all-important purchasing decision
- Levels of configuration – A picture for display of sales process
- Levels of configuration – product configuration, sales configuration, guided selling
- How to get started analyzing a configuration implementation