Archives for Magnus Fasth
From this author
- CPQ and the rationale behind irrational choices
- Understanding value
- What a cookie-selling kid can teach us about guided selling
- The importance of mental accounting
- The wins and losses of narrow framing
- The Man with the Montblanc Pen
- The holy grail of standardization
- The Hero
- Guided selling – the napkin of the 21st century
- Are you testing to infinity?
- Configuration and Einstein? Do they have anything in common?
- Sales has to know it
- The five secrets to create outstanding quotations, part 2
- The five secrets to create outstanding quotations
- Why you need a magic wand
- What can manufacturing companies learn from transatlantic flights?
- The knowledge gap
- The dinosaur
- Three steps to turn your CPQ into a guided selling bulldozer
- What’s your mandatory option?