Watch your sales escalate with 3D CAD-integrated CPQ
Sell with certainty and confidence – and speed. With CAD automation, you can configure products along with your customers and give them custom quotes with validated drawings and pricing in an instant.
Cut lead time, maintain accuracy and quality
Need to churn out more custom sales quotes with drawings in less time? With CAD automation, your sales teams won't have to wait for engineering to validate configurations or manually process drawings.
Because design constraints are already defined and validated in Tacton's configurator, you can feel confident about the integrity of the design when it is generated automatically. Sales teams will always know that a configured product is buildable to customer specs and profitable for your company.
Get customers to help build the products they want to buy
Seeing is believing. Customers who get to view and manipulate the products you're building – and even change their minds during the sales process – feel more engaged and confident in their buying decisions.
Delivering a personalized, interactive experience will help you increase your chances of making a sale and gaining a repeat customer.
Save time and money
Tacton CAD Automation helps you automate the quotation process, saving huge amounts of time for your sales teams and anyone contributing input to your quotes.
This directly impacts sales costs and profit margins on each sale. In fact, many of our own customers have seen their design cycle times slashed from weeks to days – or even minutes.
Powerful constraint-based configuration engine, built to handle the most challenging configuration environments
- Constraint-based configuration means dramatically fewer rules
- Always presents the solution that best meets the customers’ needs
- Highly scalable – the stateless configuration engine handles complex models and high user loads with ease and speed
- All variables simultaneously considered. Ensures valid, error-free configuration – every time
- Automatic error resolution and no dead-ends
Automates the manual repetitive tasks in CAD
- Automates and supports any to-order process completely inside CAD (CTO, ETO)
- Fully embedded engineering tools inside the CAD environment
- Structured and intuitive point-and-click CAD mapping tool
- Instant mapping validation with inspections
- Rule documentation capabilities
Compatible with your current system landscape
- Compatible with Tacton CPQ and Tacton Extension for Salesforce CPQ
- Installs easily out of the box
- Manages requests through an integrated web service
- Supports export of both native and all file formats supported by your CAD software
- Contains a standard API for add-on development
- Can integrate to external systems such as ERP, CRM, PDM and PLM systems
- Supports customer-specific add-ons so you can customize and complement the standard functionality
Intuitive and easy-to-use tools
- No programming or IT expertise needed
- Intuitive rules make it fast and easy to introduce and update products
- Access to Knowledge Base online support
CAD Automation Products
Tacton CPQ CAD Automation
Capture the engineering data you need to automate and optimize the entire sales process for ETO products using Tacton CPQ.
Design automation makes designing and selling custom products as fast and easy as for standard products. Automatically create detailed production and assembly drawings with related documents needed for sales quotes, right from within your CAD tool.
The drawings for complex shaft arrangements can now be produced in as little as 20 minutes, where this process previously took between 24 and 60 hours.
In the water treatment industry, lead-time is often more important than price. With the combined SolidWorks and TactonWorks solution, once our proposal is accepted, design goes through engineering in just a few days, then out to fabrication. This type of automation has been a key factor in our business growth.
We can include tailored drawings and illustrations and everything is gathered automatically by the configurator. I feel that our sales people are now proud when sending out the quotations. The feedback from our customer base is very good and we are much more professional in the eyes of our customers.