The new release of TactonWorks, version 4.4.6, comes packed with new functionality and improvements and the focus for this release has been on the export functionality.
Some release highlights:
- Finalize button to run all add-ins and finalize the current design automation project (TactonWorks Engineer).
- Option to export smg, ifc and tcs files and which kind of geometry to use when saving an assembly as a part.
- Option of saving detached drawings and using custom maps when saving DWG/DXF documents.
- Added support for using reference options with layout models for both 3D and 2D.
- Option to disable missing component warnings as well as the more thorough search for invalid components.
- Several major and minor performance and usability improvements of the general export process.
The new release is available on the brand new Tacton Product Portal. Please contact your local reseller or Tacton representative for access if you don’t already have an account.
For more specific information, news and improvements for this new release, please consult the release notes documentation.
If you missed the March What’s New webinar, you can watch a recording here.