Learn how FLSmidth managed to minimize their workload for proposals, orders and designs with CPQ and Design Automation from Tacton Systems.
FLSmidth is a market-leading global supplier of equipment and services to the global minerals and cement industries in more than 50 countries. FLSmidth supplies everything from single machine units to complete minerals and cement flow sheets including associated services.
FLSmidth has seen very good results and many benefits after starting to use CPQ for their proposals and orders. For example, they can now:
- execute orders in minutes rather than hours
- experience shorter lead times in the quote and order process
- make more standardized and higher quality configurations
- present higher quality bids and documentation
- minimize the workload for proposal/order/design
How did FLSmidth do it?
The company is using a sales configuration solution and a Design Automation solution from Tacton. Tacton’s technology redefines how products are configured – making it radically simpler to configure and sell complex products.