Customers want to understand the product they are about to buy, even the smallest details. But manufacturers have struggled to enable this for customers. Many have created a confusing maze of technical product sheets and descriptions and hope customers will still purchase products. Using the right digital technologies can revolutionize the way companies sell products and engage customers in the selling journey. With Visual Configuration you rely on powerful technologies with which customers and sales can intuitively and independently configure and (sell) highly variable products.
What You’ll Get in This Guide:
- What is visual product configuration?
- Why choosing visual product configuration with Tacton can make all the difference
- CAD and Visual Configuration: tips and tricks
- Visual product configuration in practice
- How CPQ and visual configuration can digitally transform manufacturing companies
Interested in learning more about visualization?
Check out this quick product sheet! Get it here.