14 March, 2019
11.30 - 17.00 EET
Shaping the Future of Smart Manufacturing
Digitalization is driving the 4th great revolution in manufacturing. Customer expectations in the business segment are changing and so must the way companies respond to these changes and requests.
Customers expect to be connected and involved with every process – customization is no longer an added value, but an integral part of service.
Join this event to learn how a CPQ solution can support your organizations digitalization by putting the customer at the core, and how it can support you in breaking down the disconnected processes.
We look forward meeting you in Helsinki.
Venue: Seurahuone Helsinki
Address: Kaivokatu 12
- 11.30 – 13.00 Lunch
- 13.00 – 13.40 Keynote: Digital and modular services as part of the offering in Manufacturing Industry, by Antti Sääksvuori, Krios Business Consulting (session in Finish)
- 13.40 – 14.10 Future of Smart Manufacturing, by Nils Olsson, CPO Tacton (session in English)
- 14.10 – 14.25 Coffee break
- 14.25 – 14.55 Customer story Wärtsilä by Geert van Bommel
- 14.55 – 15.25 CPQ in the core of digitalization in manufacturing industry, by Veli-Matti Myllymäki, CEO CPQ Finland (session in Finish)
- 15.25 – 15.55 Customer Story SSAB, by Martin Hajda
- 15.55 – 16.10 Coffee break
- 16.10 – 16.40 Tacton Product News by Nils Olsson CPO Tacton (session in English)
- 16.40 – 17.00 Tacton CPQ for Salesforce/Visual configuration demo, by Jonas Keijser, Sales Executive Tacton (session in English)
We are proud to organize this event together with our partner CPQ Finland
Chief Portfolio Officer