SAN FRANCISCO, SEPTEMBER 24, 2018 – Tacton, a global leader in CPQ solutions for the manufacturing industry, announces today at Dreamforce that their complete CPQ solution is now available on the Salesforce AppExchange—helping users drive their digital transformation and accelerate sales cycles.
Global manufacturers have access to an advanced CPQ solution that works natively within Salesforce. Tacton CPQ helps drive efficiency by automating the quotation process and making it simpler and faster to sell complex products. With Tacton CPQ, Salesforce users can also easily customize products through Visual Configuration—a straightforward and interactive drag-and-drop process, aided by 3D product visualization.
“Salesforce users can now access one of the world’s most powerful CPQ solutions directly via Salesforce AppExchange,” says Nils Olsson, Chief Portfolio Officer. “Using Tacton CPQ with Salesforce is the next step for any company looking to deal with the complexity of their products while gaining traction in sales through the power of Salesforce.”
- Powerful, constraints-based product configurator engine built to handle the most challenging configuration environments. Constraints and attributes instead of rules mean dramatically fewer rules
- Advanced needs-based guided selling—engaging the customer, increasing win rates and customer satisfaction
- Visual Configuration in 3D with drag-and-drop configuration and AR iOS app
- Integration with ERP and CAD systems, such as SAP ECC, SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo, and Autodesk Inventor
- Fully cloud-based architecture
- Omnichannel support (partner and direct sales, online configurator)
- Sell across markets and borders, while always supporting compliance with local commercial, technical, and regulatory requirements
- Instant generation of professional-looking proposals with all supporting documents
- Support of advanced pricing models
Tacton Exhibiting at Dreamforce 2018
Tacton is a Gold Sponsor at Dreamforce 2018, the most innovative software conference of the year. Tacton is exhibiting at booth 1312 in the Dreamforce Customer Success Expo September 25-28, showcasing Tacton CPQ’s native integration with Salesforce.
Salesforce, Dreamforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
Nils Olsson, Chief Portfolio Officer, Tacton Systems
Petra Lindgren, Director of Communications, Tacton Systems
Tacton CPQ product page: https://www.tacton.com/tacton-cpq/
Tacton’s official Dreamforce page: https://www.tacton.com/dreamforce/
Tacton has been connecting customers, products, and factories for smarter manufacturing since 1998. A global leader in advanced Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) solutions, Tacton offers a cloud-based digitalization platform that makes it dramatically simpler to design, configure, and sell complex products. Unlike other CPQ solutions, Tacton’s core technology originates from AI research and links up the entire operation — from sales to engineering and manufacturing, supporting integration with all major manufacturing software systems. Many of the world’s leading global manufacturers are benefitting from Tacton solutions, including ABB, Bosch, Caterpillar Propulsion, Daimler, MAN, Mitsubishi, Siemens and Yaskawa. Tacton is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with additional regional headquarters in USA, Germany and Poland. Along with many strategic partners and resellers across the globe. Learn more at www.tacton.com.