Tacton CPQ Software
Configure, Price and Quote with Confidence Using the #1 CPQ Software for Manufacturers
Enable Your Customers to Buy Custom, Complex Products and Matching Services Faster Than Ever with Tacton CPQ Software
Selling products has never been more challenging for manufacturers but changing buyer behavior, and inefficient operations make it difficult to deliver the right product every time. Tacton CPQ software, built for manufacturers, makes it’s easier than ever to improve efficiency by automating business processes to deliver fast, error-free quotes and eliminate order errors.
Tacton CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) software accelerates sales and delivers an enhanced customer experience enabling them to buy across all channels. Interested in learning more? Book your demo below or continue reading our ultimate guide to CPQ!
CPQ Software Features and Benefits
Need-based guided selling captures every customer requirement to find the optimal solution
Accelerate sales by offering the 100% correct product configuration to your customer in minutes
Eliminate error-prone handovers between your sales and engineering teams
Produce accurate, high-quality proposals down to the bill-of-material– FAST!
Manufacturers Trust Tacton
Tacton CPQ Software Technical Features
- Cloud-based CPQ means access from anywhere and any device
- Needs-based selling ensures you find the optimal solution, no matter the user
- Feature-based modeling language translates customer needs into technical requirements
- Powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Products explained with supporting 3D visualization
- High-quality proposals with supporting documentation generated automatically
- Conflict Resolution ensures you’re always configuring a buildable product
- Supports time-based service subscriptions combining one time, recurring, and usage based pricing
Customer Success at Tacton
We’re with you every step of the way. Every CPQ project is different, that’s why our success team is essential to your project.
At Tacton, we understand that transforming your business requires more than some new software tools. This is why we work closely with your team to identify key success measures including a successful implementation, user enablement, and adoption throughout your organization.
Our implementation experts and customer success managers have worked with the biggest manufacturers in the world to ensure they are receiving consistent value from their Tacton solutions.
We look forward to working with you and our continued success together.
Ready to Get Started?
CPQ Video Library
Get started with a collection of webinar recordings and informational videos about CPQ.