Tacton Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
Sales made simple for complex manufacturing
Automate, digitize and simplify manufacturing sales with a Configure-Price-Quote solution you can trust
How can Tacton Configure, Price, Quote help your business?
To survive in a global market, you need to tailor your products for each customer. This drives complexity, cost and risk in all internal processes. Manual engineer-to-order and disconnected enterprise systems generate slow turnarounds, order errors and claims, degrading deal margins. Watch the video to see how Tacton CPQ can help.
Everything you need to sell smart, fast and flawless
Tacton Configure, Price, Quote core capabilities empower B2B manufacturers to achieve operational excellence and customer satisfaction
Best-of-breed and robust configuration solution for complex and discrete manufacturing, capable of expressing millions of profitable products variants with easy maintenance
Powerful price execution engine for any price model and sales channel. Instant and accurate price and margin calculations after every configuration selection
Fast and data-driven document generation for quotes, tech specs, certifications and more
Boost your sales performance with additional options
Customer value is at the core of everything we do
Learn how Tacton CPQ can reinvent B2B sales, improving your customers’ success while still maintaining profitability.
Transform your selling experience with Tacton Trusted Configuration
Enable Smooth & Disruption Proof
- Improve efficiency by automating manual processes and replacing Engineer-to-order with Configure-to-order.
- Decrease costs for quote errors, order errors and claims.
- Increase win-rates with faster response times and quoting cycles.
- Decrease costs for introducing and maintaining products and prices – in all sales channels.
- Faster ramp-up times of sales reps – even junior sales reps can confidently sell complex solutions.
Deliver Fast & Flawless
- Increase win-rates with faster turn-around times for customers’ inquiries.
- Rich solution, pricing and CAD details early in the buying journey creates trust and empowers procurement teams to make more informed buying decisions.
- First-time-right buying experience increases customer satisfaction rates and drives revenue.
- Optimized product fit increases win-rates and improves correct price points
- Reduce cost and risk in managing complexity – on all levels. Increase win-rates by offering individualized products that are correct, complete and compatible.
- By reducing cost for managing regional compliance and sales channels, you can expand your sales markets globally, enabling new revenue streams.
- Faster response times to regulatory changes, including sustainability.
The results of Tacton CPQ*
Sales and quoting labor cost savings
Order error cost savings
Increased profit from more orders
*Data from manufacturers using Tacton CPQ
Don’t just take our word for it!
Analysts and customers alike rate Tacton CPQ as the best CPQ for manufacturing.
The #1 CPQ trusted by
“Tacton supports our solutioning processes globally”
“It now takes only five minutes to generate a complete budget offer including pricing”
“Tacton reduced our quoting process from 8 days to 1”
Achieve your goals with Tacton Success Delivery
With 25 years of implementing CPQ projects for complex manufacturing we know what success looks like – and how to get you there.
Our success team will be guiding you in every step of your digital transformation journey. This includes vision, strategy, architecture, stakeholder management, implementation, user adoption, change management and more.
Our implementation experts and customer success managers have worked with the biggest manufacturers in the world to ensure they are receiving consistent value from their Tacton solutions.
With a global network of implementation partners, we are ready to deliver value in your CPQ project.
How Tacton CPQ is different from other CPQ vendors
Solving highly complex problems and enabling reduced maintenance
Search strategies to obtain the configuration with the best fit to customer requirements
Non-tech users can configure highly complex technical solutions correctly
Automatically generates needed 2D and 3D drawings
Photo-realistic rendering of configured products with drag & drop capability
How to choose the right Tacton
CPQ for your business needs?
Start small and scale up, or support your entire enterprise today.
New to Configure, Price, Quote?
- Get Answers to many of your basic questions about Configure-Price-Quote in our Beginners Guide to CPQ
Tacton CPQ Videos
Learn more about Tacton CPQ product and its results through our video library.