How Tacton CPQ is different
What makes Tacton CPQ special?
How Tacton CPQ is different from other CPQ vendors
Here are the things that make Tacton stick out from the CPQ vendor crowd. If these capabilities are important for your CPQ success, then Tacton is your best choice.
Unique Configuration Engine
Our constraint-based configuration engine is uniquely designed to handle complex manufacturing equipment with high product variance and yet reduce your product information maintenance costs.
25 Years of Manufacturing Expertise
Our long experience with digital transformation projects within complex manufacturing has generated unique product capabilities as well as strategic know-how to ensure CPQ project success.
Read more about Tacton’s Delivery Success
Inhouse CAD automation and Visualization solutions
Translate customer needs into a 100% accurate technical solution ready for order, empowering non-tech users to configure highly complex equipment on their own.
With needs-based configuration Tacton selects the right solution. With optimization, Tacton selects the best solution for the customer’s purchasing drivers.
Deliver Fast & Flawless Customer Experience
- Optimization – among all valid product variants fulfilling the customer needs, select the best one for any given purchasing driver (e.g., energy consumption, weight, performance)
- Native CAD Automation – generate 3D and 2D drawings and native CAD files for any configured product
- Real-time, high-fidelity and native 3D and AR visualization for complex configurable products – after every configurator selection
- One source-of-truth product definition for any sales channel (Direct – Reseller – Self-service)
- Combine equipment and service sales and keep all parts of the quote consistent
- Performance – SaaS and data-driven application ensures fast CPQ performance (as testified by Gartner)
Enable Smooth & Disruption Proof End-to-End Operations
- Best-of-breed configurator solution targeted for the special needs of complex and discrete manufacturing (assemblies, positions, modules, parts)
- Best CPQ for modularized product architectures
- Powerful admin capabilities to organize your product structures and pricing logic
- Best support for deep product variance
- Enables Configure-to-Order for your full portfolio
- Constraints instead of rules making maintenance of complex products manageable
- Platform-agnostic and powerful integration enablers, empower you to connect best-of-breed Tacton CPQ with your other enterprise systems
- Best-of-breed – no strings attached to other enterprise system vendors (CRM, ERP, PLM, PIM, CAD)
- CAD Automation – generate 3D and 2D drawings and native CAD files for any configured product
- One source of truth product definition for all sales channels
- SaaS and data driven platform enables cross functional internal collaboration
Manage Complexity & Compliance
- 25 years of implementation experience of complex manufacturing CPQ projects, including change management
- With powerful extensibility support for both configuration, pricing, document and CPQ application (as recognized by Gartner), Tacton manages complex products and workflows better than any other CPQ vendor
- Most flexible omnichannel support on the market
Don't just take our word for it!
Analysts and customers alike rate Tacton CPQ as the best CPQ for manufacturing.